Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Love Technology

Ok so Paul and I are "gadget" people. We love technology (a la Napoleon Dynamite) and how cool things are now. So my newest acquisition is the LG Voyager Cell Phone from Verizon. Holy Cow it is cool!!! I had wanted to get the iphone, but was having a hard time convincing paul that i needed it :-). But as I read review after review on the two phones I decided on the Voyager. So that was back in December when I ordered the phone but it was backordered until February, so I finally got my phone! And holy cow it is so cool!!!! It does everything! If i want to i could even watch TV on it...I don't, but I could! And it checks my email and does AIM and the keyboard is the best thing about it! And the touch screen!!! Yipee!!! the Camera is impressive too! It's just a way cool phone! So texting is now fun! and I'm one of those dorks that just plays with their phone. I'm sure I"ll calm down in a little bit, but for now it's COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! "I love technology..but not as much as you you see" Man, that's going to be stuck in my head all day! Your phone DOES look awesome! Congrats. You'll have to show me in person sometime.

Gabriela Hull said...

Ericka,
I started posting on my blog! Not much there but you can still take a look.

Anonymous said...

I love technology too, but I have a hard time figuring things out, I still don't know how to use my new video camera I got for Christmas, it is sad. Your phone looks pretty cool! I can't believe it would even let you watch TV on it, that is crazy!