Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School....

Back to School...to prove to Daddy, I'm not a fool. (movie anyone?)

Last Monday was Hunter AND Riley's first day of School! The summer went by so fast, but they were both excited to go!



Hunter is in 2nd grade this year. He has a brand-new teacher to HLS, she comes from Texas and seems very nice. He has enjoyed her so far.




Riley started Kindergarten...and of course Kinder was switched to HALF DAY this year! I was all geared up to enjoy my whole day with just Taylor, but now I have 3 hour increments! Oh well!



Here's to a great one!


6 comments:

Stephenie said...

Billy Madison. Boo ya! And that was such a sad day :( I still can't believe how old they are!

Gabriela Hull said...

They are so cute! Does Taylor miss them?

Brooke said...

They are getting so big! They look ready for school.

Tina said...

I hope you end up enjoying that half day business. I always thought it was easier to have two kids home, than one.

Your cute kids are really growing up!

the Provident Woman said...

That's weird that Kinder went to half day there. It went to full day for us. And yes, I can't wait for all of mine to be in it. I have a long wait though.
http://theprovidentwoman.com

Meagan said...

your kids are so cute!!! :)