Monday, February 1, 2010

Disneyland

For the last 3 years, my family has gone to Disneyland. Who ever can make it, goes. We go at the end of January, midweek, and avoid the crowds. And did we EVER avoid the crowds!

First things first. In my previous post I mentioned the rain. Well the rain screwed up our plans. BIG TIME! We had originally planned to do Disneyland on Tuesday/Wednesday, but there was rain in the forecase on Tuesday, so we switched it to Wednesday/Thursday. Paul was greatly affected by the rain, and though he had planned to come along on this trip, he had to stay home and work.

But we still had a great time and can't wait to go it again! Hooray for Annual Passes!!!

I did a horrible job remembering to take pictures, but I did get some of the kids with the characters.

Hunter did a great job and rode the Matterhorn (only because I bribed him with some Legos.) Riley rode the roller coaster in Toon Town. Taylor was so happy to see all the characters. I'm glad my children love Disneyland as much as I love Disneyland.

Now...I just need to get Paul there!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Okay, I keep arguing with my husband that our kids are old enough to go to Disneyland. I want to take them soo bad, but he says they wouldn't be able to ride any rides and we should wait. So I am referring this dilemma to you, the Disneyland expert. They are 3 and 5 and tall for their ages. Would they be able to ride enough rides to make it worth it?

ps. Your kids are adorable and the pictures make me want to go so bad!