Monday, February 9, 2009

Confessions....and more

My friend Linsey told me about this lady, The Pioneer Woman, and her blog and her Marlboro Man. I'm hooked. I'm addicted. I find myself turning Paul into my own Marlboro Man. If you have time, go check out her website www.thepioneerwoman.com and read the story Black Heels to Tractor Wheels about how she met the Marlboro Man. Read about her Lodge Remodel. Read about her Homeschooling tips. Read all kinds of stuff! It's way cool. I feel like she's my friend! I know, I'm weird!


Paul and I got to go see Lion King on Saturday in PHX. It was AWESOME! I cried about three times...and that was just in the first 15 minutes. The costuming, the dancing, the singing, the percussionists....all AWESOME! Next up WICKED? Anyone want to go? Let's do a big group deal!


And Taylor has officially learned how to say "NO" correctly. Right now it's still cute, but we'll see how much longer. But she also says Peekaboo, which is way cute, so then I just have her say that after and I smile.

And I will also be watching Confessions of a Shopaholic this weekend. Can't wait! With my big tub of popcorn! That's right, I said it!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I can no longer go to the Pioneer Woman's blog because I spend hour upon hour mesmerized. And then I make lists of all the recipes I want to try and never do. So I have to stop the addiction. It is so great though!

Rupa said...

um shame on you, i've been reading that blog since fall of 2007 and i've mentioned her over and over again when i post recipes..you aren't really reading my blog are you

PEHNelson said...

Sorry Rupa! I'm a dork! and you know that already!

Tina said...

I haven't read The Pioneer Woman lately, but I have in the past. Her love story is really great...:) I have made some of her recipes too.

How did you like Shopaholic? I liked it! I didn't expect to like it, but I really did! (I took two of my girls, because Jeff said that looked like a horror movie to him.)

Robynn's Ravings said...

If I don't hear a new post from her three times a day I can't go on. And I DO make her recipes. I still miss my old pants I use to wear before I got hooked on that dang "Best Chocolate Cake in the Whole World" stuff. Glad someone else shares my addiction! I FOUND you on PW and just stopped in for a visit. This probably isn't helping my addicition