Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disneyland Withdrawals!!

We had a great time!!!

It was wonderful to spend three great days at Disneyland. And as much as you think I'm crazy, I'm ready to go back! The kids were great! It was fun to have almost the whole family there, and I'm grateful my parents were there to help me out!


Steph - I missed you taking pictures! So I didn't do a very good job, but I did get a few!


And just a tip to you all: if you can, it's totally worth it to take your kids out of school and go at the end of January!!! Tuesday and Wednesday were so empty! The park wasn't even handing out fastpasses becuase there were no lines! It was awesome to run up Space Mountain and get on right away!












4 comments:

Lisa Love said...

I'm ready to go back, even if Ben is crazy! Your pictures are great. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Lizzy says almost every day, "Mom, we need to go to Disneyland today to ride the new Woody ride." She loved that ride and thinks about it everyday.

Gabriela Hull said...

It was so fun! Can't wait for next year!

Brenda said...

Hi Erica!
We love your pictures! Now we want to go to DISNEYLAND! I agree with the timing! It's the best time to go! We have always gone this time of year! There are no lines, you can have the characters practically to yourself! It's all Great! Welcome Back! It looks like you had so much fun!

Tina said...

I agree with it being a great time to skip a couple of days of school! We took the kids out two days last week to go over there. Well worth it...:)