Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009.....

Well I hadn't posted in a month, and was chastised for it. So tonight I got in a blogging mood, and posted a ton of stuff!

Another thing I noticed was that I had some drafts saved and so when I deleted them, it turns out that I did NOT have 100 posts! So I did a premature "100th post" post. So I apologize for misleading you in my posting numbers. But now I have passed my 100th post, so if you're that weird about it, you can go back and read it!

I am ready for 2009. I went back and read my goals for 2008. Yeah....basically I have the same goals for 2009. Basically...just be better. At A LOT of different things. This Monday for FHE we are going to set our goals as a family. I have been thinking more about my goals this week as well, so maybe on Monday I will post a more definite list of goals.


Here's to a sublime 2009....uhkay!!!!

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Hahahahaha so that was only funny because of the uhkay at the end! Good times man... And I just read all your posts so I'll do a mass comment. I LOVE that picture of your three kids crying in their best clothes! And Your Christmas day looked like lots of fun. And you would be the first one up on Christmas morning! :) That's all I can remember that I wanted to say. I miss you! And I'll post too. Eventually. luh you!

Lisa Love said...

Hey blogging queen,
How long did that take you to do all those posts? It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas season. Your children are absolutely adorable. I'm getting behind in my blogging, I better get with it.

Gabriela Hull said...

I'm still laughing at your children's christmas pictures! That pretty much sums up most picture sessions. I loved the girls' dresses. (Is that the correct usage for the apostrophe?)

And hooray for you and your music organizing project! If you hadn't helped me with my music I'm sure it would still be in a pile somewhere.