Friday, January 9, 2009

Have Yourself a Crappy Little Christmas

The Sunday before Christmas, after we got home from Church, we tried to take our family Picture. This is what we got:Hunter was mad because I asked him to tuck in his shirt. Riley didn't want to smile, as usual. Taylor was crying I'm sure because of all of the "loud discussing" that was going on between Hunter, Paul and I. Come on! Just Smile! It's Christmas, dang it!Riley and Taylor quickly caught on, and Hunter had a few more moments of meltdown, including that he didn't like his smile and that we were going to laugh at him. whatever! Taylor of course was a cutie!Riley chose this pose with her dress. She thought it was awesome! I also think it's awesome!



We wanted Taylor to sit next to Riley so we could get a sitting shot of them together. She was done. So on to the next crybaby.

Hunter had mostly stopped crying. And I got this picture of him. Notice how there are no ornaments on the bottom two feet of our tree? It's Taylor-proofed. Also, Paul and the kids decorated most of the tree....and I didn't even go back and redo it!!!! Can you beleive it?!?!?)
So that was our Sunday before Christmas. We promptly made them have quiet time! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Linsey F said...

Those would have been great Christmas card pictures! So angelic!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

Those are great Pictures! I remember those days! HAHA! We still have a hard time taking family pics!I loved the one where Reily was sitting on the ground! So cute!

Brooke said...

I love the dresses!

Garcias said...

The title is great...

Tina said...

You kept it real! I love how you included the not as ideal pictures with the ideal pictures. All of them are adorable.