Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby.....


Linsey and Dean were over at our house this last week. Taylor loves to see the baby. Well they left behind a pacifier which Riley and Taylor found. Taylor immediately pointed to it and said "baby" and put it in her mouth. Of course when I wanted her to take it at 3 months old she wouldn't, but now at 20 months she wants to have it. I let her have it long enough for me to take this picture and then put it up. Although this last week she had an ear infection and wouldn't take her medicine, so I got the "baby" and let her suck on it while I put medicine in her mouth so she would swallow it! Most of me is annoyed by this, but a small, small part of me thinks its cute, mainly because it means she's still my little baby!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

That is sweet. Your little baby.

Linsey F said...

I love that picture...keep the binky- it might bring a glimpse of sanity to your life!