Sunday, May 24, 2009

10 years!



Paul and I celebrated 10 years on April 23. It has been a great 10 years filled with highs, lows, happiness, sadness, children, compromises, and love....uhkaaayy. But seriously, I love my whose-band. He's a great husband and father and a great friend to me.


Here's some pictures I scanned in. Man we were young! and skinny. Well Paul still is...man I hate him. Just kidding. I really do love him, just not his pant size. Really, ericka, really?
Our Wedding Invitation


Our Announcement Picture



yay, we're married!



This is my family!

Paul's Family (Mark was on his mission)



The whole group!

One of my favorite pictures!





I like this picture a lot too!




Oh my dress!!!

Griscel, Stephanie, Lindsey, Ericka, Paul, Brent, Chad, Casey, Toby

I loved my cake too!


Ok that was fun!


I of course had a meeting that night, and then Paul had something, and then I had something, but we finally celebrated in May. We went to Phoenix and saw STOMP thanks to Dean and Linsey who gave us tickets for Christmas. It was awesome! So cool! And then went shopping for a bit and ate at The Cheesecake Factory! It was a good weekend, but of course didn't take any pictures!

1 comment:

Tina said...

How fun to see your wedding pictures! Sounds like you had a nice anniversary celebration when you got around to it.