Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Picture




Ok so it was time to take our Christmas picture so that I could finally get our christmas cards in the mail! I've had them signed and addressed and ready to go for a long time now, but they were just missing our picture. So of course being the mother that I am, I decided that Paul and I would NOT be in the picture and that it would just be the kiddos in their jamas. So of course Riley decides to not smile. Hunter decides to smile to big. And Taylor just wants to go to sleep!!!! Sooooo after several tries and a very frustrated Paul we got a few shots! By the way that's our second tree this Christmas. Our first one died and we couldn't have a dead tree for Christmas so we went and got another one. Which means we decorated, took down and redecorated a tree and will once again get to take it down after Christmas. Crazy Nelsons!!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Aha! I'm your first comment! I love the silly faces Riely keeps pulling in your photos. Two trees?? You are crazy! Hope you're enjoying your Christmas break from school. See you around! Feel free to add me to your links if you want.

Angela said...

Man! I knew it was spelled Riley, but I second guessed myself. Sorry!

Unknown said...

Ericka your kids are so adorable! I'm so glad you decided to keep up on your blog! Now it feels like you aren't so far away.
Two trees...wow...we barely got our first tree up and decorated! You are one busy on the ball mom!

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way our family blog is www.robandrose.jamiesons.org, I've added you to my links!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now!! I'm so sorry you had to get two trees! They need water by the way-j/k.

Anonymous said...

I saw your link on Angela's blog. Your kids are getting so big, they are gorgeous. I am adding your link to my page if you don't mind!