Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crazy Life!


Ok so I need to do better about posting....And I'm not gonna review everything from august until now...so let's just say we are CRAZY at my house right now. I started teaching Choralairs (show choir) at yuma high school in october and will go ahead and finish out the school year! why I don't know, but I do know i get a trip to hawaii out of it! Paul is in season right now so he is busy busy busy! Not to mention that we have three babies! So I just wanted to put up a picture of the craziness that happened over thanksgiving! 10 grandkids = CRAZY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are any of these kiddos Edna's? I haven't seen or heard about her little clan in a long time!

Anonymous said...

That is awsome that you are teaching the choir group. How fun, you went with them to Hawaii when you were in high school too didn't you? That is so cool. I love teh crazy Thanksgiving pictures, at least you got most if not all of the grandkids in the pict. The Devey holidays have over 20 kids all runnning wild and pretty much impossible to get them all together for one shot. Your kids are so cute.