Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Break...now I need a break!

This last week Hunter, Riley, Taylor, and I and my parents went to Disneyland for two days! It was fun but busy! I tell you it's nice to go with help! Everyone did great and we can't wait to go back in November!
And I bought this way cute bag!!!

After that we went and stayed with Gabby's boys so that Gabby and Dan could go and have a good time and not wake up at 7:15!!! Hunter and Riley and Taylor had a great time playing with their cousins!!! It was fun, except for the whole waking up too early, which most of you know, I do not handle well!!! But I'm sure glad to be home now!!!!! Cause we have a dishwasher!! and no I'm not talking about Paul!!!

3 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

What are saying? You don't enjoy washing dishes by hand?

Linsey F said...

Disneyland looks so pretty! I am definitely going next year, even if it is by myself!! What's with the no dishwasher? That's just torture! I would have made the kids do it!

Anonymous said...

Wow you just went and you are going back in November????? How fun! I love D.L we usually go every 8 years, so not okay.