Friday, September 26, 2008

Treehouse Kids Club!


I know Edna has posted about it on her blog, but just as a plug for her..... The Grand Open House is on Saturday September 27 from 10am - 6pm. With the actual Opening day of Tuesday September 30!!!

Everyone pass on the info!

Treehouse Kids Club - Check out the website!


If you come and register your kids TOMORROW (Saturday) the annual registration fee will be waived! AND you can enter to win some cool prizes! Go check it out!!! Z93 will also be there doing hot dogs and stuff and live radio stuff from 10am - 1pm. (I'm pretty sure that's the time)


AND if you are reading this on Friday before 5:00pm on KYMA they are doing a story on the Treehouse (I'm sure they will show a portion of the story at 10:00pm) AND they will be putting a link on their website KYMA with the story so everyone else can see it! (I'm sure Edna will be happy about that)!
Congrats Edna and Renelle!!!

4 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

Thanks for posting that! I didn't know about the "grand opening" till I read your post. I dropped by...the kids had a blast.

Chredna said...

Thanks taded. Yes, I am a local celebrity now....thanks to the great newscasting at KYMA! Just kidding. We had a great day!

Brenda said...

That looks like fun! We will certainly have to check it out!
I think it is a great idea!

JasonDebbie said...

I'd do a solo but you would have to hear me first to kind of try out and tell me if I'm o.k. I would have done I know that my redeemer lives but someone else did that dang it! Theres a good duet "Once there was one" too and you probably have lots of good music. I have to pass your test of musical genius and then I'd do one if you thought I didn't suck.:)