Friday, September 26, 2008

Hunter Lost another Tooth!


One of Hunter's top front teeth has been loose since about the end of July. He informed me then that it was getting loose. It has (of course) gotten more and more loose everyday. OF COURSE....duh! That's what happens to loose teeth.


So did I mention today is picture day at school? Did I mention Hunter lost his tooth YESTERDAY!?!?!?!?!? Paul and I were hoping it would stay on one more day, but No! It came out at school yesterday. Oh well!!


My dad told him he had 3 windows in his mouth because of his 3 missing teeth! Hunter thought he was cool!!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

The lost tooth is perfect for a first grade picture! That's exactly how a first grader should look.

My first grader is obsessed with a loose tooth right now. I'm ready for it to come out, so we can change the subject.

Linsey F said...

How much does the tooth fairy leave these days??? I could go without a couple teeth, I need shoe money!

Amber said...

Um, yeah. He's cute (regardless of how may teeth he has!).

Anonymous said...

He is seriously so freakin cute!