Friday, September 5, 2008

TV Time

I got an iPod nano for my birthday. Well I made the "mistake" of downloading some TV shows for the kids onto it. It has worked wonderfully for Hunter especially at quiet time. I give him my iPod and he'll sit on his bed and watch whats on the iPod.

Well I finally got a little docking station so that I can listen to music at home. Well the kids figured out that they don't have to wear the earphones and watch their shows when it's on the docking station.

So the other day as I was doing stuff, Riley asked me if she could watch the backyardigans on the iPod. I said ok.

I asked her "Don't you want to sit on the couch
(where she drags all of her millions of stuff around all day are at)and watch TV on the bigger screen?"

She replied "No, I want to watch Backyardigans on the iPod."

But they sure do look cutie!!!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

That is so typical isn't it?! Kids!

Anonymous said...

They are going to be in with all the new technology. They are so cute!