Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Hunter turned 7 on Friday! I don't have any pictures because they are on Chris' camera. So I will get them from him and then add them to the post!

Chris and my Father-in-law were both very shocked to hear that Hunter was 7 and not 6!! Where has the time gone!?!??!?! Seven years ago I was telling the anesthesiologist how much I loved him for my epidural!!! Just a few hours later, Hunter was born!

We love him so much and are grateful for all of his energy and his smiles and his enthusiasm for learning!
Happy Birthday Hunter Nelson Pablo Jedi New York Yankees Jeter #2

7 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

I can't believe he's 7, either! We love Hunter! Happy Birthday!

ps. love the new background ;)

Amber said...

It is blowing my mind that you have a 7 year old! AHHHH! Happy birthday Hunter!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I remember when you were born! (The good ol' days of Yuma 4th ward!)
Hunter was an adorable baby and still is today! Hope you had a great one!

Tina said...

Hope he had a great birthday!

I like all his extra names....:)

Anonymous said...

WOw I can't believe he is 7 either, I remember you being preg with him, time just really flys. Your blog looks great!

Linsey F said...

Wow...he is getting old!...but you know what that means...you're getting older too!!

The McEwen Family said...

Wow you have a 7 year old! I hope Hunter had a wonderful birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!