Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taylor Boos

Taylor has become a whole new person these last two months! She is actually quite fun and not as much HARD work! Her new thing is she blows kisses, which of course is adorable. The other thing she started doing is smiling, which is hilarious! I finally got a picture of her smile. I have yet to get her blowing a kiss (i'm working on it.)

I videotaped her as I was asking her to smile at me and to blow me a kiss. I just thought it was hilarious the face she gives me. As if I didn't know she was to busy trying to put on a shoe! I wonder who she gets that from. I also like the way I completely disregard Riley as she tries to talk to me!! Way to go MOM!




4 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

That is so cute!! Poor Riley. I love Taylor's smile!!!!

Linsey F said...

Riley can come live with us...I will pay attention to her!!! I love Taylor's face...i think she even gave you the evil eye!

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

She is so big and so cute!! I love her smile!!

Anonymous said...

I love the smile, what a little character. I hate when I am watching home videos I have taking and I am trying to video something in particular with one and the other one is calling my name over and over, they will look at those and think I totally ignored them, I hate that, but at least it isn't just one of them, it is both.