Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three-Oh!


I turned 30 on June 2. So did Edna. But this isn't her blog, so I'm not gonna talk about her. Just kidding!!!!

Edna and I decided that we were going to go to Disneyland for our 30th Birthday (you get in for free in 2009 on your birthday - fyi.) Our friend Stephenie is also a June 2nd baby so we invited her and her sister Ami to go along with us...you know just to break up the tadedness if necessary.

Well we had a blast!!! We left on Sunday after church and headed to Anaheim. We laughed a lot in the car and I coined the phrase "every dog and their cholo brother" on this trip. I guess you had to be there. But we used it alot and laughed every time. We also used "that's not my name" and "shush girl" thanks to edna. It's like every song we heard turned into those two meshed together!!!


We ate Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! TWICE! As in bought 2 dozen doughnuts and ate them ALL!!! We watched the aquarium channel because we got up at 5am because of Edna's snoring. And then watched Cash Cab on the discovery channel! And then went back to sleep at 8am.

On Monday morning we were awoken by a knock at the door. The lady at the check-in desk knew we were celebrating our 30th birthday and sent us this! Wasn't that so nice!!!



We went shopping on monday and went to Ann Taylor FOUR times! It was awesome. We experienced a new store called H&M and that was fun! And then we had dinner at PF Changs.

On Tuesday we went to Disneyland! It was way fun and it wasn't too busy. I can't wait to go back!









Oh and being 30 was not fun for me. I am still adjusting to being 30. I used to say things like "my sophomore year of high school" and now since I'm 30 I've been saying "in 1995!" HOLY COW!! That's a long time ago!!!! But it still feels like yesterday. I guess you're only as old as you feel. I know..cheesy. What's funny is that just overnight I started to feel those weird aches and pains that I'd never felt before. Oh well!!!

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

Yay that was so fun! I was just about to blog about our birthday but... i don't want to repeat everything you just said. So I'll just post the video of the Dapper Dans instead :)

Disneyland = Life

Uhkay!

PEHNelson said...

Steph! send me the dapper dans video!!!