Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Finally Here!

OK so back in October when I started teaching Choralairs, they had been planning on going to Hawaii in March. So I was like "hey I'll go!" Well when their teacher decided to not come back....I stayed on, and the trip to Hawaii did too! So now after 4 1/2 months or so, we are finally going!!! TOMORROW!!! So Right now its 2:00am on Wednesday morning, and exactly 24 hours from now...Paul and I are getting on a bus to PHX to go to HAWAII!!!!! Paul isn't exactly what you would call thrilled to be going to Hawaii with 26 Choralairs, but hey.....who cares! So my way of convincing him that this isn't so bad is by letting him go golfing whenever, wherever he wants, so that has helped. So if paul takes his laptop with him, then I'll try and post periodically from Hawaii!!! And post some pictures! AHHHHH.....I'm so excited!!!! Let's hope that Hunter, Riley, and Taylor behave well for Betty, my mom, Edna , and Gabby!!! SO everyone......ALOHA!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, hope you trip is amazing! I am sure Paul will be having fun golfing. Are you nervous that the kids will neak out or anything, I would be scared to take on that responsibility, but I am sure you have lovts of help. Oloha, have a wonderful time you lucky girl!