Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Livin' La Vida Loca

Ok so life has been very crazy at the Nelson Home since February. First it was the Choralair Concert in the middle of February. Then it was the musical. And since the beginning of January we've been planning the Tri-Stake Youth Conference that will be next weekend. And then Paul has been in Harvest and has church stuff as well. So it's just been crazy. My goal is just to get through March 25th. "Gonna Make It..gonna make it gonna make it." (anybody know what movie that's from?)

Then on March 27 thru April 2 we will be in Hawaii! Yeah it will be with the Choralairs, but still it's a trip to Hawaii! I am finally starting to get really excited! AHHH!!!


So...last weekend Mark and Brooke came to visit during Spring Break. It was great to see them since we hadn't seen them since June! Mark is busy going to school in Houston and was glad to be on Spring Break. The kiddos played like old friends! It was great!

5 comments:

Sabra said...

Glad you are back!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

You are so busy! And here I was just now thinking how busy I feel-but no, I'm not. How fun to see Mark and Brooke, I'd love to take a trip to Texas cause I've never been there. But driving is like 18 hours!

Amber said...

Yeah for Hawaii! I must confess, I am soo jealous. Life is most often crazy for us as well. I often wish my life would slow down, but I actually think if it ever did, I would lose my mind w/ boredom!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that sounds like one very full scheduel, and how stinkin fun that you get to go to Hawaii, Hope things go great and YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT!!!!!!!! So what movie was that from, it sounds so familiar. How is Mark doing?

Gabriela Hull said...

Three Amigos?