Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kira's Baby Shower


My friend Kira is having a baby at the end of August or beginning of September. So I had a baby shower for her here at my house. I was really excited to do this Baby Shower because I wanted it to be "FABULOUS." So I decided to go with a damask and hot pink theme! It was way fun!!!! So here are some pics. But first off I just want to tell Kira thanks for being my friend! You always make me laugh and smile! I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me and for my kids! WE LOVE YOU!!!!




oh and also a quick thank you to Edna for her "non-help" (inside joke) and for Linsey's help and input too!!!

8 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Hello! I loved the shower and how it was decorated and everything. You are a very good home decorator, you house is so cute. I'm going to call you today so we can decide when you guys can come over to play.

Gabriela Hull said...

How cute! Nice job. What would you do without Edna!

Linsey F said...

What would you do without Edna??....pshah....what would you do without ME!?!? Sad I missed it. Everything turned out really cute!!!

Angela said...

Beeeautiful! I'm sad I missed it. Darn vacation. :) Everything looked great, I'm sure Kira was happy with it.

Amber said...

You are my new hero. That looks so amazing. When I host a baby shower I go to the party store, walk down the baby shower aisle and fill my cart up. I have no imagination!!!

Carol Godinez said...

Wow! That looks amazing! Where do you find the time?

Steph Kjelstrom said...

WOW-EE!!! Very impressive Ericka-nice work.

Rupa said...

i love the color combination and prints, so stylish and classy =) in very many years when I have a baby you have to host my shower