Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girls Camp

So I think I am finally caught up on my sleep from girls camp. I averaged about 4 hours of sleep, so by the time I got home I was exhausted! We had a great time, a lot of laughs, and crazy nights!

Here are some pictures of my crazy week!

These are the Stake Leaders

Mary, Ericka, Stacie, Kelly, Sonnet, Patty, Mona.

We wore those stinking camos a lot...and the boots were our signature. A ward even stole Mary's and hung them from the Flagpole. Pretty funny!

I don't even know what to say about how awesome Tom Lemmon is! He is absolutely wonderful! He sure does put up with a lot from us! This was our lip Sync. We did "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" and as you can see we wore our boots and anything else we could find! but it was FUN!!
Now these were our pets for about 20 minutes. Not cool!!!! A Spider, a scorpion and a beetle. I did a lot of yelling...A LOT!!! Mary let them go, even though I voted for spraying Raid in the baggie.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like sooo much fun. I so remember those great days of girl's camp! We had a blast. How fun to re-live that(minus the sleep exhaustion!).

ekarla14 said...

You guys look awesome!!! The pets...not so much!! Raid them out baby!!!

Linsey F said...

I hate bugs. Love the boots!

Rupa said...

i would have stomped on the baggie with the boots, gross gross

Chredna said...

You should have saved them and given them to Israel. Gross though.

Gabriela Hull said...

How fun! I, too, love those boots! Where did you find them?

Sabra said...

Something feels like it was missing...Hmmmm???? ME!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you are awesome, I would have loved to have you as one of our camp leaders growing up, how fun! The bugs, yikes, I would have screamed a lot too, not a fan. Glad you had such a great time, loved the boots!