Sunday, August 3, 2008

I finished!


Breaking Dawn....I finished it. It actually took me longer than normal. As in i took me ALL of Saturday instead of half of Saturday. I had to stop because people (my children) kept bothering me. Then we had to clean the garage for some odd reason. Then those same 'people' wanted to go to Grandma's and swim. I mean really!?!!!? Do they not know that I was busy!

So I'm satisfied. I thought it was well written. And I think we should have a "book club" type gathering an discuss how much we loved the books and especially this book, but also discuss how much we hate our husbands because they aren't Edward! Ok hate is a strong word, but how about how much we wish our husbands were Edward.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are hillarious Erika, I can't wait to get that book. I am trying to hold off until the kids start school on the 18th, then I can just read it all with no distractions. I don't know if I will be able to hold off though, I guess we will see.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Yay! Me too! I can't believe the nerve of some people. Interrupting our reading like that. Sheesh. All's well that ends well, yes?

Rupa said...

edwards a vampire? thats what i'm getting from the previews i saw for that book series when i saw the dark knight...you're twisted erika..aww, but i heart you anyway

Anonymous said...

Ok I broke down and bought the book a couple day s ago, it was so good, I am kinda depressed though that it is over. Have you read the first chapter of Twighlight on Stephanie M.'s websight, the one written from Edwards point of view? I totally agree we should get all our Twighlight fans and have a little book discussion!