Monday, August 18, 2008

Pop-u-ler! Lar!


While we were on vacation last week, Betty, Brooke, and I met up with Gabby in LA at the Pantages theatre to watch Wicked! IT WAS AWESOME! I don't know why I hadn't seen it yet, but it was awesome. The music, the singers, the orchestra, the lighting, the set, the story - ALL AWESOME! So now I go around and randomly sing out "No one mourns the wicked" and "Popular" and "loathing...."
It was wonderful and would love to go see it again. If you haven't seen it, try and go! It's worth it! (By the way...I made a face when Betty took the picture)


I also got to see the stars on the sidewalk. I had never seen that before, so that was cool. Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's is directly in front of the theatre! pretty cool!

7 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Yay! I'm so glad we got to go! I can't wait to go again.

Linsey F said...

You're going to be popular...just not quite as popular as ME!!! (Now give me back my soundtrack!!!!) Glad you liked it!

Angela said...

LOVED this show, I've had the opportunity to see it twice! Once there in LA and again in Chicago. Even my boys can sing "Popular" - hee hee! Dancing through life....

Amber said...

I am so jealous! I have yet to see it. Looks like so much fun!Oh and I can't believe how much Gabby looks like your mom. Crazy!

Stephenie said...

(In a mimicking voice) I went to see wicked. Bleh bleh bleh.

Tina said...

I'm so jealous!!!

I am hoping to go soon....

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that looks and sounds like so much fun, I have't seen that yet, but really want to! Glad you had fun!