Saturday, August 16, 2008

Carlsbad Vacation

My family, along with Paul's parents and Mark and Brooke and their two kids went to Carlsbad for a quick vacation. It was so nice to just sit and do NOTHING! We got up (a little earlier than I normally like) and just got ready and headed to the beach. Then we would go back to our room, take a nap, eat outside, and go for a walk and then go to bed! It was so nice to just sit and relax and not be hot and sweaty!

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I forget to do that, but here are a few that I did take.

The kids playing in the sand with Grandpa watching.


Riley running towards me....


Guess which one is which? And those farmer tan's are hideous!!! LOL!


Grandma brought a little craft for them to do!


So now we're back home and we're already planning to go back! We love to stay at this place called Ocean Palms Beach Resort. It's wonderful! It's directly across the street from the beach. This year we split a two bedroom suite with Mark and Brooke and it was worth every penny!!! The website is http://www.opbr.com/ in case you're ever interested in going to Carlsbad!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!!! I want to go back to the beach so bad and to be able to stay and just relax, that would be amazing! Man I can't tell who is Mark and who is Paul from behind, tehy look so much alike!