Monday, July 21, 2008

Riley Roo

As Hunter was taking his Basketball Camp these last two weeks, Riley was taking "Tiny Tumblers." She absolutely had a great time. But Riley was so HORRIBLE to drop off! She would be so excited all day and then all morning until we would turn the corner and see the class. Then she'd freak out and not want to go. I fought her every single day to go in! But of course once she was in, she'd forget all about the fact that she hadn't wanted to go in in the first place! Argghhh! Oh well! So here are a few videos of her at "ginastics" as she called it!


2 comments:

Hope Brooks said...

Hey whats the deal with the 100th aniversity of yuma high school. I think if the dates work out me and kurt and my mom and our families of course are going to come down. do you know exactly when it is?

Hope Brooks said...

I am embarrased that you found my horse blog I didn't even remeber that I had that. I created it to sell a couple horses. wanna buy one?