Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Riley Roo



Riley went to her friend Naomi's birthday party a couple of weekends ago. She had a great time, of course because she got the same present the birthday girl did! (Note to self: do not take your 4 year old with you to buy a present as she will also want it!) Anyways back to my story...it was a swimming party, but I wasn't going to let Riley go swimming for many reasons. So we were going to go to the first part of the party and then leave when they went swimming. Well we were a little late and by the time we got there all of the impatient family and friends had gotten in the pool!!!! So luckily my daughter is shy and didn't want to go swimming, but she did just want to step in the pool. She didn't want to get her shorts wet, so she took them off. But then realized that her underwear were still getting a little wet.....so this was her solution....hope you can tell from the picture:



5 comments:

Sabra said...

What better way to keep your panties dry?!

Gabriela Hull said...

I'll have to try that the next time I go to the pool...don't worry I won't post it on my blog...

Linsey F said...

It's amazing how carefree kids are....we should be more like them...maybe just not so naked in public.

Angela said...

Ahaha! Love it. What a great picture to have for the future....

Amber said...

Funny stuff. If I tried that I would scare everyone out of the water with my big white butt! Little butts are so stinkin cute!