Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hunter

Hunter at his school Christmas program





Hunter: Nana can you make me an egg burrito? (He always asks nana for one of these)

Nana: Just a minute Hunter. (my dad ran to the store to get eggs. In the meantime, my mom is helping me sew something, so when my dad gets back with eggs I start to make eggs.)

Me: Hunter I'm gonna make you your egg burrito now!

Hunter: Do you even know how to make an egg burrito?

Me: YES!

Hunter: Ok...just making sure!





Another one he said a while back was this....



Nana: Hunter do you want a bean burrito?

Hunter: Yes, please. Nana do you know how to make a bean burrito?

Nana: Of Course Hunter!

Hunter: My mom just orders them from Chile Pepper!







Gotta love him!

3 comments:

Linsey F said...

I am glad Hunter thinks so highly of your cooking skills!! Kids are so blunt! But for the record...I can attest to your cooking skills...you make a mean Mac & Cheese!!!!

Gabriela Hull said...

I'd just order from Chile Pepper, too. I miss Chile Pepper!! Hunter is too funny.

Rupa said...

i love breakfast burritos too, i don't make them because i find it a pain in the behind to make breakfast potatoes