Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Thankful for...DISNEYLAND!

I'm thankful for more things, but first our Disneyland Trip!


It was really really fun! We left on Tuesday, a little later than I wanted to, but that's normal right? And came home on Thursday at 2am, also a little later than I wanted to. It was great that Paul could come and also my parents. They were a huge help. It was nice to walk around and see all of the beautiful Christmas Decorations! AND it wasn't too busy! The Christmas Fireworks were AWESOME and at one point Hunter turned around and said "mom, why are you crying?" with a total 'you're a dork' look on his face! I told him it was so beautiful! (Lisa those tears were for you!!!) It rained on Tuesday night while we were there, so my hair was loverly. Why couldn't I have just had curly hair? or straight hair? not half/curly/half/straight/mostly frizzy hair??????? (like my fractions right there?)

We had a great time, ate a lot, walked a lot, sat a lot, and laughed and smiled a lot! Can't wait for our January trip! Any takers?



Now on to Thanksgiving!



It was good! Ok that's enough!


Back to Disneyland!

Ok Just kidding!

Thanksgiving was very nice. We slept in a little because we got home at 2am, so that I am thankful for! Paul deep-fried the turkey and it was DE-LISH! Chris brined it for us and it was gooooood! We went to the Nelson's for Dinner and enjoyed company of aunts/uncles/cousins we hadn't seen for a little bit. I am happy to say I didn't eat a lot, only because I stuffed my face with rolls BEFORE dinner started! But they were good rolls. AND of course being the wonderful mother that I am did NOT take pictures, even though the camera was there. Which is really to bad because it had been a while since we had ALL been in the same room together, well I'll try harder at Christmas!



And now it's Christmas time! yay! Oh and I'll post about Black Friday Shopping next....and my chocolate-free update!

5 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Do you remember how .....are you singing yet? I'm glad you guys had fun. Can't wait for January!

Stephenie said...

You know... I'm honestly beginning to believe that you talk about your trips to Disneyland JUST to make everyone envy you. Not that I do, of course :) Now I understand why Jordan is so grumpy all the time. Bahaha!

Rupa said...

you know what you need, from someone with the same kind of "what the heck is this" kind of hair...small talk by bedhead, it's a purple circle bottle with a green pump and you can put it in wet or dry (i've only done wet) and then just blowdry or style as usual, it's not crispy or anything but then when your hair gets wet, it doesn't frizz all crazy, i use it when i'm going to be somewhere humid or if i'm going to go swimming..sometimes it's at the grocery, sometimes not, i just usually get it off those carts in the mall with all the hair stuff or trade secret or something like that

Angie said...

We went to Disney World last year around Christmas time, and it was beautiful. I loved all the decorations and festivities and I'm missing it this year!

Brenda said...

WELCOME BACK! It all looks like FUN! I love your pictures! I'm THANKFUL for DISNEYLAND too!
I will admitt, I cry during the parade! I love that Parade!