Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I did it!


I ate chocolate on purpose! I couldn't take it anymore! I had a chocolate-dipped Strawberry Waffle Sundae from Dairy Queen! It was good, but way too rich. I didn't finish it, but it was GOOD!!!!


But other than that I have been really good! I ate ONE slice of pie at thanksgiving. I ate half a churro at disneyland, and part of an ice cream bar (it was WAY to rich) (Ay, que dulce!) And I drank some Coke on the way home to keep me awake...it WAS 1:30am!


And then the other night at a Party i did eat a few sweets! And then all the leftovers that I had are now gone too...so I'm gonna take it easy now until Christmas eve!


But I gotta tell you....it was good, but not the "gotta have it" feelings that I normally would have! My month went by fast and I just felt good. I hate to admit it, but I did! Maybe I'm finally liking this no sugar thing, because the scale is going down (as i mentioned in my 100th). It's not moving fast, but after not moving the first two week...I'm happy now! Now I just need to lay off the constant snacking. I may not eat breakfast or lunch, but all the other snacking makes up for it!

4 comments:

Linsey F said...

Well...even if you fell off the wagon once or twice...I am still proud of you! I couldn't do it! Nothing like watching the #'s on the scale drop!

Rupa said...

a kids soft serve cone is like 100 or 150 calories...same with the vanilla cones from mcdonald...also super incredible..take two graham cracker squares and put cool whip in the center and then wrap them in foil, really lightly or you'll squoosh out all the cool whip, i think i've already shared this with you, and then stick them in the freezer...after like a day, the graham crackers are soft and the cool whip is frozen so it's like an ice cream sandwich with wwaaayyy less calories and fat..cinnamon is the only one i've tried, but i love it dearly

PEHNelson said...

Rupy, I know that's healthy, but like I DON'T CARE!
LOL!

Meagan said...

You are my inspiration!