Sunday, December 7, 2008

My 100th

Ok since this is my 100th post..I am dedicating this post to numbers.

Some numbers I like...Some numbers I don't like.

The scale is one of those love/hate relationships. Right now I'm starting to like it because it's been going down! (not as fast as I'd like) Maybe this no chocolate eating thing is FINALLY paying off!!

You know what else is going down....GAS!!!

I filled up by Suburban for $49.25!! Considering at one point I paid $125.00 I was SOOO excited!

I also love 104 and 129. Edna knows why. The other night we were heading home and it was 1:04! Edna called me to tell me!

Ok that's enough of numbers!

5 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Yay for the price of gas going down....I filled up the van for $26! Hooray for you and your scale!

Linsey F said...

I love the number 3,487,220....numbers are GREAT!

Garcias said...

Thank goodness gas is going down! I have this weird thing with even numbers. I prefer things to be even-How weird am I? (Don't answer that!)

Stephenie said...

I WANNA KNOW!!! You knew darn well that would drive me crazy!!!!! :)

Amber said...

Yeah for 100 posts. My blog turns 1 this month and I am trying to figure out a way to celebrate my blogiversary!