Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Ok so late posts but Paul and I both had our birthdays this last week! I turned "29 and holding" as Paul put it. And Paul turned 32!!! Holy COW! I know we're still "young" (isn't it amazing how our idea of 'young' changes as we get older) but it was a little sad for me because next year I will turn 30 AND celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary! It just goes by too quickly! This is my dumb "myspace" picture from our little trip. Paul thinks I'm dumb, as you can tell by the look on his face. Whatever!


So anyways! Happy late Birthday to Edna too!! Oh and to Stephenie!

5 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Happy Birthday to all!

Linsey F said...

Happy Birthday you crazy couple!!! I'm just glad we will always be younger than you two!!

Angela said...

I know, didn't 30 used to seem ancient!? At least middle aged. Wait! I just graduated HS!!!! :) Time does fly!

The McEwen Family said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Sorry i don't have your number or i would have called you! Happy birthday to Paul too

megan said...

okay...I'm crackin' up at the "late" birthday wish to your TWIN sister!!! isn't that like wishing yourself a late birthday????! :)