Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hunter & Riley & Taylor


Hunter and Riley and Taylor are crazy! Hence "The Crazy Nelson Family" (Gee I wonder where they get it from! So Paul got me a new digital camera for Christmas so it's been fun to take pictures of the kids whenever I want, instead of not taking any because the camera would take 5 minutes to warm up between shots. So i just wanted to share some craziness with you all!


One day Paul and I were "dancing" - well as much as I can get Paul to dance anways...but then Hunter wanted to join in so he and Riley started dancing. It was so cute! It made us want to keep them for one more day! (Note Zac Efron in the background!)

We have a tradition in our house that we always have sugar powdered donuts (yes I know that's backwards but that's how hunter says it) Well Riley loves her donuts. It's always all over her mouth! She always ends up looking like Tyrone.....(for viewers of chapelle show...you'll get it) - this is a very mild case of the 'tyrones' - usually it's really really bad!


We love drumsticks! Sometimes a little too much!

The Taylors!

Paul started calling Taylor "the taylors" and now everything has a "the" in front of it.....
the rileys, the hunters, the mommies, ....etc, etc.
And as Stephenie would say...Taylor has devil eyebrows!







2 comments:

Angela said...

Aw, your kiddos are so cute. I love that they're dancing! And that picture of Taylor is soo adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the sugar powdered donut pict. Your kiddos are gorgeous. It seems like yesterday I saw you at some broadcast and Tayor was a newborn baby. Have a great weekend!