Thursday, January 31, 2008

Monday Monday







Ok so we started out on Monday to Disneyland. Of course we leave an hour and a half later than I wanted to, but that's ok! So we get to the mountains outside of San Diego and it is WINDY! I am a little nervous as it is to drive thru there, but with the wind I was more nervous. Then of course as we get higher in elevation the rain and fog kick in. It was pretty thick fog! So again a little nervous. But we made it thru with a potty break in Viejas. We then get to San Diego. By then the rain had stopped....but my windshield wipers didn't! We looked like dorks with the sun out and wipers going! So i finally ended up having to take the fuse out so they would stop. So then we stopped at the 2 story TARGET!!! I also love Target...it's right up there with disneyland! And Stephenie and I went crazy in the travel size section! but it was fun!
We then headed to Disneyland finally..checked into our hotel and went to disneyland! We met up with my sister Gabby, her husband Dan and four boys - Brandon, Blake, Jacob, and Joshua. My mom and dad were also there with us! It's great to go in a group! We immediately did Astro Blasters, Autopia, Peter Pan, and Indiana Jones! It was a great night.......
I suck at Astro Blasters!

Hunter and Brandon

2 comments:

Angela said...

My boys loved the "Buzz ride"!

Angela said...

Oh yeah, and you were so brave to drive through that! I'd have freaked out! A 2 story Target? That's awesome!