Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hunter...the Jedi

We spent the morning at California Adventure and that was fun! We did "A Bug's Life" and also the Grizzly River Run. And then Gabby, my mom, Chris, Dan, Blake and Steph rode Tower of Terror twice!! I am to scared of that!


Hunter and Nana on the bumper cars




Riley and I on the Bumper Cars






Riley and Stephenie on the Caterpillar...that's the only ride that she wanted to get on!




Pretty Smiles from the Taylors!

This is what we looked like....two double strollers, three single strollers, and a bunch of crazies!

Edna was very excited to have her picture taken with Elastigirl.....she even got her autograph!


Then we headed over to Disneyland where Hunter and Blake participated in the Jedi Training Academy. They got picked to go up and be "padawans" or whatever. Of course being the crazy mom that I am...I totally cried watching Hunter...He's getting so big and he was taking it soooo seriously. I have it all on video and if I figure out how to post video I will because it is just too cute! So he learned his "moves" and then he got to fight...DARTH VADER!!! He was so excited. And the look on his face....he meant business! Blake got to fight Darth Maul and also did a great job! It was Blake's birthday so he got a great present (disneyland and being a jedi!) Then they got a little diploma that stated they had completed the Jedi Training Academy. Hunter just likes to watch the video now of himself!




5 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, now I'm jealous. We sat through (and I'm not kidding) 4 of these shows and none of my kids got picked! They were SO disappointed! It was cool to watch though. I love these of Hunter, so serious! Cute.

Angela said...

Did you guys do Soaring over California?? You MUST! Also, my kids loved the Brother Bear jungle gym thing in CA Adventure. And the Aladdin show was cute. How were the lines? I'll bet they weren't too bad since it was during the week! Nice.

Steph Kjelstrom said...

I love the Jedi camp, that is so awesome. I was just cracking up thinking of Hunter being serious and fighting Darth Vader-too cool. Disneyland is the one thing I sooo miss about California. way to go with the annual passes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool he really looks very into it, what a cute. How did Darth fare after the battle with Hunter :)

Tia said...

Carter didn't get to do the Jedi and it was kinda sad watching him watch the other kids - next time though my dads determined to go once a year. Dont' you love Disneyland?