Thursday, January 24, 2008

SPAM

Ok so am I the only one that gets weird spam....Just a sample of the spam email that I got today...
*Drop 12 pounds in 2 days -----(SIGN ME UP!)
*Envrionment Friendly Kitty Litter-----(huh?)
*Look good and feel great with Green tea, Oprah does! - (well then I better too i guess)
*Flush up to 20lbs and flatter tummy--- (these are by far my favorite!!! especially since the email is coloncure@ I'm not kidding when i say i deleted 5 of them today!!! So apparently I need to be worried about this)

and of course tons more for sales from golfshoes, to harbor freight, to potterybarn kids (ok i like those), to work at ebay or be an online rebate processor, or check my credit score! oh and the ever popular "I won a $500 gift card to (insert any store name)

Anyways...as you can tell i get a lot of SPAM! But I just hit delete and go on with my day! Sometimes I try to unsubscribe, but I don't really know if it works...Oh well...Just thought I'd share this very random thought that I had today!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Funny. We get the same exact spam! I'm considering making money from home by processing rebates! Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Urrrrgggg, good ol' spam.

Angela said...

Gotta love it! I used to try to unsubscribe or whatever, but you're right, I'm not sure it did any good. Now our email automatically discards stuff from people not in our address book. Handy!

Sabra said...

Waiting for a new post, Lady!