Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're Back.....









Ok so Paul and I are back from Hawaii. We got back on Wednesday at 5:00 am. I thought I wasnt' going to be that jet-lagged, but I have slept so much the last 4 days...its ridiculous. We had a great time though. Paul got to play 2 rounds of golf. We got tanned! Yipee!!! We got seasick! Not fun! But it was a great trip. Paul of course would have preferred it if we hadn't gone with the Choralairs, but oh well! We definitely would love to go back and visit some of the other islands as well. So now its back to life, back to reality (anyone else have the song in their heads?)




3 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

That's so funny, I was going to do a post today and title it "Back to life, back to reality." After 2 weeks of spring break the boys went back to school today. Funny thing about that song is that I can't think of anything else about it except for that phrase. So, what movie was "gonna make it" from?

PEHNelson said...

Wow...we must not be very exiciting if we both have the same ideas! Again..thank you so much for your help!!!! And it was from the Three Amigos!!! Good for you!

Angela said...

Great pictures! I'd love to go back, it was so pretty. Looks like you had a fun time!