Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where did Saturday and Sunday Go?

So as you know I read "Twilight" while in Hawaii. I loved it! So this past Saturday I borrowed books 2 & 3 from Angie. Well Saturday we were going to take our Family Pictures so I couldn't start the books just quite yet. Arghhh.... So finally after picutres (which I'll talk about in a second) and after dinner and after putting the kiddos to bed I was able to start my book. Ok I actually started it during dinner which was about at 8:00pm. Sooooo I went to bed at 2:00am when I FINISHED the book!!!! Ok and holy cow I love Edward!!! Why can't I Love a vampire!!! So then on Sunday, I wasn't feeling very well and I ended up falling asleep and didn't go to church. Edna thinks it was the Weinerschtnizel that made me sick...but I don't know. So I stayed home with Taylor and Paul took Hunter and Riley to church. So I slept a little more and took some medicine to help me feel better. So I of course started the third book, but then my family came home! Blasted! And then I had to teach someone a song...and then dinner! DOUBLE BLASTED! So I finally got to start reading again.....once i put the kiddos to bed. And again I went to bed at 2:15am when I FINISHED the book! So I have nothing to show for those 30 hours of my life! But I know that I love Edward...I want to be a vampire as much as Bella does....I need a silver volvo..... Why can't Paul be Edward....... ok not really, but you know! Anyways.... I'm a dork! Sorry!

***I just want everyone to know that I truly Love Paul...he may not be a vampire but I still love him and am very grateful for all he does for me.....I love you!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, Ericka. You are so funny! Don't worry, we know you love your hubby. Just like we love ours. But vampires are so cool!

Sabra said...

Bobby even wants to be a vampire after reading the books! It's addicting! Patty loves Jacob Black! What's wrong with her?

Steph Kjelstrom said...

You are freaking fast reader!!