Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wizard Swears

Ok....I'm not really a youtube fanatic. But a few months ago my sister showed me this Potter Puppet Pals video and it was hilarious. While we were in Hawaii some of the Choralairs and I started talking about "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" and how hilarious it is. So one of the girls said we needed to watch "Wizard Swears." So Stephenie and I did. And IT IS HILARIOUS!!!! Ok now I guess you might have to be in the mood for it...or maybe it was because I was with a bunch of high school kids...I don't know. But I thought it was soo funny. So one day when you're bored watch Wizard Swears on youtube. But if you're not a big Harry Potter fan it probably won't be very exciting to you...and just pretend you're 17 years old again for it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TqTHmzMk0Cw Wizard Swears

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&feature=related Mysterious Ticking Noise

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wizard swears was pretty good, but I was laughing so hard at the Mysterious ticking noise!!! So funny! "Oh Voldy Voldy Voldy" LOL!