Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol

Yes I watch American Idol. It's on my TiVo. I don't miss it. But I didn't watch the first three seasons. I've only watched Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hick, and Jordin Sparks win. And tonight I will watch David......win.




I really hope it's Archuleta. Don't you want to just take him home and wrap him in a blanket and hold him. All in a very appropriate manner of course. He sings so nice. And I think he did an excellent job last night on all three of his songs. I cried hearing him sing "Imagine." Just wonderful! I think he is genuinely humble about the praise that he gets and just enjoys singing.

I actually really really like David Cook. I think he has an amazing range and is good looking too. Isn't it amazing what a good stylist can do for you?!?!!? Marketing-wise...I think David Cook has an edge over David Archuleta, but I don't think it matters. He did some wonderful renditions and interpretations of songs...and I like him!
So we'll see tonight what happens. I'm excited!!!
But what I do want to do now is go see them on TOUR!!! I know that sounds very 16 year old! But I would love to see the David's and Jason Castro and Michael Johns. In my opinion that was my top 4. Jason Castro merely on originality and simplicity. Michael Johns...well duh....he has an accent!!!! But he could sing really well as well. So.........anyone want to go see them on tour?!??!?!!?

1 comment:

Chredna said...

I love David Archuleta....in a motherly way. I want to take him home and take care of him. You know take him to the park and give him lunchables with campbells soup and a gogurt.