Thursday, May 1, 2008

I want to go to Prom!

I promised Edna I wouldn't start another blog with "ok so," which according to her was 16 times! I guess I type like I talk. Oh well! Now I begin:

Ok so....eh sike!


This weekend is Yuma High's Prom and a few of the kids asked me if they could have their dinner here at our house! So I said yes....(sorry gabby! i really am) and everything is coming along great! Edna and I went and picked everything out for our table settings and it looks great! Paul and I made the sample dinner on Sunday night and it tastes great!!!!! Paul is cleaning up the backyard and I'm cleaning up the house (well, you know) and today I'm gonna go get the rest of the stuff that we need and return a few things that we bought that we aren't gonna use. So I know I'm leaving you hanging, but I'm not gonna tell you anything else and then late on Saturday night I will post pictures! But in the meantime I want to go to prom!!!!

4 comments:

Chredna said...

I'm glad I don't have to go to prom.....could you imagine how I would look in a prom dress right now?? Yuck....I'd just end up wearing my black skirt with my hillard and hanson shirt from mervyns. Hee, Hee.

Gabriela Hull said...

Edna, which shoes would you wear? Ericka, I'm excited to see the end result! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to watch my 4 lovely, happy, smiling children another time!

Chredna said...

my multi purpose flip flops of course!!! Don't you know they're good for any occasion, from cleaning the backyard to a nice dinner out...perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love that the h.s kids have you guys as examples to look up to and that they want to hang around you guys. I bet they will have a blast at your dinner before prom, goodluck with it all!