Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One more very "Seinfeld" observation

Tell me why? Why is it that I get mad at everyone else because they don't update their blog's every day or every morning or afternoon when I go check them out as my escape to my day? HUH? Why aren't you people filling me in with every possible mundane detail of your lives?!?!?!?!? BUT.........I don't update my blog that often either..........so maybe you all are mad at me for not doing the same? I guess we're just crazy!

Ok maybe I'm the only one that feels that way!

*by the way..i use the term "mad" loosely. I'm not cursing you or anything......

Oh and I guess that makes me a Blog Stalker...... but aren't you too?


SO another good example. I don't post for two weeks and I do three posts today! FRANKIE SAYS "RELAX"

No comments: