Thursday, May 22, 2008

Go! Diego Go!

Did anyone watch Go! Diego Go! today?

This is what it had online:

Episode 303: Green Iguan helps Abuelito Plant a New Strawberry Farm! (TV-Y)
Episode description unavailable

I'll tell you why "episode descritpion unavailable" is on there.

Because Green Iguana helps Abuelito plant a new strawberry farm by pooping! yes you read correctly! Pooping! So I will give you a brief description.

There is a Strawberry Festival. But if we eat all the strawberries then there won't be any for next year's Strawberry Festival. I know let's have Green Iguana eat the strawberries and then he will poopo out the seeds so that we can have more strawberries next year. Then they go on their little adventure like Diego always does. But wait. Green Iguana wants to know if we are almost to Abuelito's farm because "i can't hold it any longer! I really have to go!" (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!) So they get to Abuelito's house just in time and they then proceed to show me a green iguana walking up and down rows with "poop" dropped exactly 6 inches apart! and there are even seeds in the poop that will give us more strawberries next year. Then the Bobo monkeys come and water the seeds. the sun is shining. wait we need to sing so that the strawberries will sing. Voila! MORE STRAWBERRIES!!!!

So do you realize how wrong this is! I mean....really? really? My 3 year old is watching this going. "Hey...we should feed some animal some seeds so that he can poop it out!" Uh NO! Do you know how many food safety violations that is!?!?!?! I mean if Paul grew his lettuce like that....uh he'd have no job and you for dang sure wouldn't be eating his lettuce!!!!! You can't have animals walking up and down your farmland. Let along pooping on it hoping for some seeds to grow into crop! Come on people!

SO moral of the story......I am now boycotting Go! Diego Go! Just Kidding! No moral... hey at least I got to do my hair while the girls watched

8 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

LOL! That's funny! I hope Paul doesn't get his seeds that way....

Steph Kjelstrom said...

That's a funny, weird episode.

Sabra said...

How do the Bobo monkeys "water" the strawberries? I can only imagine!

Our World said...

ummm ewww? Haha apparently they are running out of ideas for that show.

Chredna said...

I think Reagan was the inspiration for the episode. She eats a lot of strawberries and poops a ton....i think it would work with corn too.

Amber said...

We watched, or should I say started watching, this episode. I turned it off because it grossed me out. I'm on board the boycott Diego bandwagon!! YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Ok that is crazy that that was really an episode. What were they thinking!!!!!! I Love Sabra's comment by the way!

Tia said...

That is pretty sick, but you would probably get sicked out by what my kids eat. I don't even care anymore let them eat poop guess they'll figure out it tastes pretty nasty and then not do it again. Did you guys already go to La Jolla?